Hi everyone! Hadassah here. 😉
Modest clothing can be SO hard to find. Especially if you’re new at the whole modest fashion world, this can be quite difficult! So today I’ve piled a huge list of my favorite places to shop AND some places I get my inspiration from to share with you guys! 😀
I know Karina posted about modest boutiques, so I decided to post here about the regular places you could always go too! Although these places are wonderful, boutiques often steal my heart more, LOL 😀
SOME OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP:
- TJ Maxx– They have such a great selection of dresses, cardigans, and other cute stuff! Always check the clearance racks for the best bargain 😉
- Amazon– I love Amazon because they usually have a pretty big selection, and you can easily return it if it doesn’t fit or it wasn’t what you were quite expecting 😀 In fact, I just ordered my Easter dress from there, and was absolutely amazed at how it fit so well!
- Boutiques- There’s so many modest boutiques out there! These are generally higher priced, but the quality is amazing! If you love to support small businesses, these are great and usually leave me as a happy customer. ❤
- Khol’s– You do have to look hard in department stores like Khol’s, but I always head for the clearance rack! You can get such cute dresses and modest tees for cheap at Khol’s. ❤
- Macy’s – Macys is always hard to find modest clothing, but just like Khol’s, you can get a good deal if you look hard enough.
- Cato – Guys, this is like my #1 go-to store if I’m looking for modest fashion! They have such. cute. stuff. ❤
- SHEIN. You do have to be careful since there’s some not very modest stuff on this website, but I have found really cute modest dresses etc., on there.
- Old Navy– Kinda obvious, but this place has always been our #1 for modest swimsuits! (Also great for t-shirts, cardigans, tights…)
- Etsy. Awesome place for supporting small businesses! I love looking on there for cute Bible verse tops, jean skirts, or just the cute stuff to browse in ❤
- Goodwill & thrift stores. It’s no secret I love a good Goodwill. Though you’re never ever sure on what you’ll find, you can find great stuff if you dig! I’ve found a Chadwicks jean skirt + a Old Navy modest swim shirt before, if I’d just dig! 😀
Some of my favorite places to find inspiration to style all the modest clothing in my wardrobe are these:
- Pinterest– my #1 go-to!! 😉
- Hello Modesty
- Courtney Toliver
- Fresh Modesty
- Boyer Sisters (dig into the archives!!)
- Our Wood Home
- Instagram– there’s sooo many awesome accounts out there!
- Minnie Muse ❤
- Modest Style
- Modest Blondie
Thanks for stopping by!
Hadassah, Founder & Fashionista of Joyfully You ❤
P.S. Hey! I started a Poshmark closet! Go check it out here!