Image from www.weheartit.com
Hello, friends! Whew, it’s been a while! I’ve been SOOO super busy here lately so I’ve missed getting to sit down and talk with y’all! If any of you know me (Summer) you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading. I’ve recently created a reading list of books that I want to buy before the new year rolls around and thought I would share it with y’all in case you were wanting to ask for some books for Christmas or if you’re like me and gladly accept book recommendations alllll the time. lol;)
- A Letter For The One is a book one of my dear pen pals Abby Rose wrote.
- Kisses From Katie is a book that I read a couple of years ago but don’t actually own and would love to re-read.
- Daring To Hope is the second book by Katie Davis, who is a missionary to Uganda- and ever since I heard she wrote another one I’ve wanted to read it.
- When Dreams Come True: A Love Story Only God Could Write has been on my list for a while now.
- The Coronation was instantly on my list as soon as I heard a friend describe it as the BEST fiction ever. It’s the first book in a series called “The Tales of Tarusulla.” According to my friend, it’s full of adventure, suspense, romance, and God’s love.
- The Rebellion is the second book in “The Tales of Tarusulla.”
- The Summer of Elanor Maglina is by @photobloggergal and I can’t wait to read it! I’m just waiting for it to come to book form because I just can’t seem to handle a kindle.
- Love Story has also been on the list for a long time. Can’t wait to finally read it!
- The Bridge: A Novel I fell in love with the characters when I watched the first movie and have been dying to read the book ever since.
- I also want to read Karen Kingsburys book series “The Baxters”
- Before You Meet Prince Charming
- The Light: I just recently heard about this book that encourages you to share God’s love with every person you meet, and to keep on loving them no matter their flaws.
- When God Writes Your Love Story another book by Eric and Lesley Ludy; sounds like a great book for all girls dreaming of their prince charming!
- It’s (Not That) Complicated
Thank you so much for reading! Please let me know if you’ve read any of these books, what you thought about them, or if you have any book recommendations for me.