Hello everyone! Something people might not know about me, except for my family, is that I LOVE avocados! Yes, you heard that right…the green, slimy things. They are honestly amazing. So, if you are feeling especially brave right now, or if you LOVE avocados too, then here’s an incredibly easy recipe (only 3 ingredients!!!) that I would encourage you to make. I will warn you in advance, though, that if you don’t like super dark chocolate or if you like stuff super sweet, then you might want to avoid this recipe. It’s dark and not overly sweet, both things I love. 🙂 Alright, enough said. Let’s move onto the recipe ———————————————–>
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 avocados
- 3 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- First of all, you will need to have a food processor. Dump 1/2 cup of cacao powder into your food processor.
2. Next, halve 3 dates and take the pits out. You can then add them to the food processor.
3. Halve the two avocados and take their pits out. Scoop the insides out with a spoon and dump into the food processor.
4. Turn your food processor on and mix those 3 ingredients up! This step may take a little while to make sure the dates and avocados are all mixed in. I normally stop it after its gone for a little bit and scrap the sides down with a spatula. You can also then check and see if there are still noticeable clumps of anything.
5. Once everything is well mixed, you are all finished! Enjoy your delectable treat. ❤
This pudding will be thick, so it’s great for savoring. 🙂 Whatever is leftover, you can simply store in the fridge. This recipe has no refined sugar which makes it delightfully healthy.
I hope you LOVE this chocolaty goodness as much as I do. Let me know in the comments below if you’ve ever had chocolate avocado pudding before, and if not, do you think you’d try it?