Hey y’all! Caroline here. 🙂 I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite resources, websites, products, etc. I hope you enjoy and get some inspiration. 😉
- Girl Defined – This is one of my absolute favorite blogs. Also, check out their YouTube channel for some great videos! ❤
- Lies Young Women Believe – I have greatly appreciated reading blog posts from this blog! Highly recommended!
- Live Original – I really enjoy Sadie Robertson Huff. 🙂
- Desiring God– This blog is amazing! There is SO much great information to read here!
- Live by Sadie Robertson. I got this book for my birthday this year, and I loved it!
- Christy Miller Series by Robin Jones Gunn. This fictional series is one of my absolute favorite series. I would highly recommend this! Christy is so relatable, and I also felt my faith growing stronger as I read these.
- Simple Green Smoothies by Jen Hansard & Jadah Sellner. I love healthy living/eating which you could probably tell from this blog post. 🙂 I just recently read this book, and I loved it!!
- Simply Quinoa is a blog I have really enjoyed. If you also are like me and healthy stuff interests you, then check out this blog. 😀 Scrolling through and looking at pretty recipes is always fun. 😉
- Meghan Livingstone. Looking around Meghan’s blog is so fun because of how beautiful and simple it is.
- Chocolate Covered Katie – You gotta love that name! ❤ Let’s just say, if I could be chocolate covered Caroline…I would be very happy! 😀 This girl’s blog is amazing. (FYI, she does have other recipes besides ones with chocolate, in case you were wondering.)
- Cambria Joy’s YouTube. Cambria is a Christian, and she posts helpful/fun health videos!! I would strongly encourage you check her out! Also, if you’re wanting a workout, check out this one. 🙂
- Twist Me Pretty. Abby Smith is one of the hairstylists that I have loved watching and learning from. ❤
- Missy Sue’s YouTube. Missy Sue has such beautiful hairstyles! Check her out!
~Products I’m Currently Enjoying~
- Andalou Naturals. I have recently been using the Brightening Probiotic + C Renewal Cream and the Brightening Purple Carrot + C Luminous Night Cream. So far, I would recommend both as great moisturizers.
- Bamboo Hairbrush. I’ve had this brush for a little while now, and it has been amazing! I love how beautiful it looks with the bamboo and engraving!
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Although I do not have extremely thick or curly hair, I do have thick-ish, wavy hair that is prone to frizz. I love using this stuff when I’m going out and about and want my hair to smell good and be less frizzy! 😉
- Alteya Organics Organic Bulgarian Rose Water. This stuff has such a pleasant, soft, delicate smell which I love! Using it as a natural perfume or to just spritz on your face are a few wonderful ideas for this lovely rose water!
- EOS Organic Vanilla Bean Lip Balm. This stuff has been working very well for me, and I love the light, simple taste (if you can call it a “taste” lol).
Well, that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this post and got some inspiration!! Keep plugging through these hard times! Even though our world is crazy right now, try to find joy in the good, little things that happen. 🙂