Y’all know I love anything to with autumn! Seriously, anything xD
I’m already wearing brown boots and plaid and long cardigans because THIS is the best time of the year (in my very biased opinion). I love Christmas- – but get me in autumn, you guys, and I could stay there forever. 😍
A good cozy autumn day. They are my absolute favorite – anything to do with fluffy socks and a cup of tea (blueberry is 10/10) and a cozy autumn playlist.
And I’d love to share that list with you! There were so many good ones when I was choosing the songs, but here’s some of my favs. They’re all songs that I put in the background while reading or writing and they just make me happy and remind me of walking on crunchy leaves and breathing in the autumn air (yesss, I’m sentimental, I know :)).
Also, they are all different genres, so maybe this list of songs don’t go together… but idk, they work for me, haha.
- WHEREVER WE ARE by Oh Gravity
- PHOTOGRAPH by Cody Fry
- ONE LAST DANCE by Us the Duo (seriously gives me Up vibes- if you’re a Pixar fan, you know what I mean)
- STAND BY ME by John Newman
- GOT IT IN YOU (accoustic)- by BANNERS
- WILD + FREE by Andrew Simple
- I WANNA REMEMBER by NEEDTOBREATHE & Carrie Underwood
- ONE by Lewis Capaldi (seriously, he’s all I listened to at the beginning of the summer)
- I’M GONNA BE/500 MILES (cover) by JJ Heller
- TWO by Sleeping at Last
what’s your go-to autumn soundtrack?
// hadassah ❤ //
p.s. yes, I got a haircut! 🙈 and yes, I love it- and no, I don’t regret it!